NPTEL Civil Engineering App has following features: (93 Subjects)
• Videos tutorials by IIT professors.
• It includes PDF version of videos, so if you have slow internet speed then you can read PDF content.
• We are committed to add new tutorials regularly and provide the best experience to all users
• App is completely free of charge with minimal ad on it.
This app covers following subjects in detail
1. Advance Geotechnological Engineering
2. Advanced Foundation Engineering
3. Advanced Foundation Engineering
4. Advanced Geotechnical Engineering
5. Advanced Hydraulics
6. Advanced Hydraulics
7. Advanced Hydrology
8. Advanced Structural Analysis
9. Advanced Techniques in Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering
10. Application of Soil Mechanics
11. Applied Elasticity for Engineers
12. Civil Engineering - Building materials and Construction
13. Concepts in Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering
14. Computational Hydraulics
15. Composite Materials
16. Concrete Engineering and Technology
17. Concrete Technology
18. Construction Planning and Management
19. Design of Concrete Structures
20. Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
21. Design of Steel Structures
22. Design of Steel Structures I
23. Design of Steel Structures II
24. Engineering Geology
25. Environmental Air Pollution
26. Finite Element Analysis
27. Finite Element Analysis
28. Finite Element method for vibration and Stability analyses
29. Fluid Mechanics
30. Foundation Analysis and Design
31. Foundation Engineering
32. Geo-informatics in Transportation Engineering
33. Geosynthetics and Reinforced Soil Structures
34. Geosynthetics Engineering: In Theory and Practice
35. Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
36. Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
37. Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
38. Global Positioning System
39. Geotechnical Measurements & Explorations
40. Ground Improvement Techniques
41. Ground Water Hydrology
44. Infrastructure Planning and Management
45. Introduction to Engineering Seismology
46. Hydrological Measurements and Analysis of Data
47. Introduction to Transportation Engineering
48. Mechanics of solids
49. Modern Construction Materials
50. Modern Surveying Techniques
51. NOC:Earth Sciences for Civil Engineering
52. NOC:Engineering Graphics
53. NOC:Geology and Soil Mechanics
54. NOC:GPS SURVEYING
55. NOC:Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
56. NOC:Principles and Applications of Building Science
57. NOC:Probability Methods in Civil Engineering
58. NOC:Project Planning & Control(Course sponsored by Aricent)
59. NOC:Structural Dynamics
60. NOC:Sustainable River Basin Management
61. Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering
62. Optimization Methods
63. Pre-stressed Concrete Structures
64. Pre-stressed Concrete Structures
65. Probability Methods in Civil Engineering
66. Probability Methods in Civil Engineering
67. Reliability Engineering
68. Remote Sensing
69. Rock Engineering
70. Seismic Analysis of Structures
71. Site Characterisation & Instrumentation
72. Soil Dynamics
73. Soil Dynamics
74. Soil Mechanics
75. Solid & Hazardous Waste Management
76. Stochastic Hydrology
77. Stochastic Structural Dynamics
78. Strength of Materials
79. Structural Analysis II
80. Structural Analysis II
81. Structural Dynamics
82. Structural Reliability
84. Transportation Engineering II
85. Urban transportation planning
and many more...
All credit goes to professors of NPTEL and this app is for representation purpose only.
NPTEL : Civil Engineering is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-10-01. The program can be installed on Android.
NPTEL : Civil Engineering (version 21.1.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 373 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of NPTEL : Civil Engineering since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-23.
The latest version is 21.1.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-04-04.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-10-01
Smaller in size
posted on 2016-12-04
1. Introduced new subjects. Now it has 93 subjects of Civil Engineering.,2. UI improvements.,3. Rate app,4. Smaller in size.